• Simple interface for changing disk and colors.
• Well-optimized for animating at 20 frames per second.
• Included font is Sinner by Helge Barske; it will not be installed to the system.
• Requires Rainmeter 2.4 or above.
Left-click to open disk.
Middle-click to toggle color / alternate color.
Access settings from right-click menu - mouse away to hide.
- Removed right-click functionality to enable right-click menu.
- Added context menu to access settings.
- Fixed interface to change drive letter.
- Workaround for freezes in Rainmeter 3.0+. Interface to change drive letter is currently more finicky than it should be.
What is Rainmeter?
program freezes, even when you want to change the drive
windows 7 SP1, rainmeter 3.0.2, NetFramework 4.5.1
At the prompt, type lodctr /r and press ENTER. This will repair the pointers (those are stored in the registry).
Info: Successfully rebuilt performance counter setting from system backup store
After this action it is possible that some providers are disabled. You can check the status with lodctr /q.
Performance Counter ID Queries [PERFLIB]:
Base Index: 0x00000737 (1847)
Last Counter Text ID: 0x00001560 (5472)
Last Help Text ID: 0x00001561 (5473)
[.NET CLR Data] Performance Counters (Enabled)
DLL Name: netfxperf.dll
Open Procedure: OpenPerformanceData
Collect Procedure: CollectPerformanceData
Close Procedure: ClosePerformanceData
First Counter ID: 0x00001080 (4224)
Last Counter ID: 0x0000108C (4236)
First Help ID: 0x00001081 (4225)
Last Help ID: 0x0000108D (4237)
If it says (Disabled) next to a provider, you can enable it with lodctr /e:<provider name>. Use for <provider name> the string between the [ ] at the beginning of the entry.