An arc clock designed to be naturally readable to the minute while maintaining a minimum quantity of elements. Two ways to read the current 5-minute interval are demonstrated.
Left-click to toggle digital time / date / blank and day of the week / month / blank.
Middle-click to toggle color / alternate color.
Use the settings pop-up below the digital display to set color / alternate color and toggle shadow.
Included font is Sinner by Helge Barske; it will not be installed to the system.
Check out PolarCPU
for matching system meters.
Philippe Starck has nothing on this.
- Removed right-click functionality to enable right-click menu.
- Removed delay correction due to changes in Rainmeter 2.3.
- Optimizations due to loss of need for parallelism.
- Requires Rainmeter 2.3.3 or above.
- Added config pop-up to customize colors, hidden until moused over.
- Requires Rainmeter 1.4 or above.
- Packed in .rmskin - one click installation.
- Persistent settings - remembered through reboots.
- Blank digital display toggle merged.
- Consolidated from 12 .ini files to 4.
- Whole area of skin is draggable.
- Maths have delightful commentary.
- Looks exactly the same as before.
- Requires Rainmeter 1.3 or above.What is Rainmeter?